If you are an African business seeking to sell your products/services to an international audience, this is for you!
Getting an international payment gateway used to be possible only by making a trip abroad to open a US bank account.
Stripe Atlas is offering women who own businesses an opportunity to have a bank account opened in the United States of America for FREE.
If you join the Stripe Atlas program, you will be provided with the following benefits:
– A US Bank account operable from Nigeria
– Your company registered in the United States
– Your Employer Identification Number (EIN)
– Ability to accept international payments via Stripe
– The perceived credibility of having your business registered in the United States (without even going there)
Normally, Stripe charges $500 for this service.
However, they’re running a time-sensitive campaign to make it entirely FREE for FEMALE BUSINESS OWNERS.
They’ll only ask for your company documents and a few other things to verify that you’re real, but it’s something you can do.
This campaign expires on 15th October, 2018.
Please share with a female business owner.